How to fix a broken JDownloader installation
This tutorial will not fix e.g. the following issues:
- Plugin related issues (e.g. trouble downloading from a specific website or adding an account)
- Issues with your download speed
This tutorial can fix the following issues:
- Old JD installation which fails to update
- FFmpeg installation in JD failing over and over
- JDownloader fails to start
- Close JDownloader.
- [Optional] Backup your settings/downloadlist
- Delete the following files/folders in your JD installation directory:
- Check if "JDownloader.jar" still exists in your JD directory.
If not, get it from here -> choose other!
- Restart JDownloader
If this fails to fix your issues, please contact our support!