mega.nz | mega.co.nz : Settings and Troubleshooting
I get error "Bandwidth limit reached" but JDownloader does not try to obtain a new IP, what can I do?
- Stop all currently running downloads.
- Go to Settings -> Plugins -> mega.nz ->
Set Set preferred limit mode to
Global: Wait or get new IP
Start your downloads again.
JDownloader will now perform a reconnect to get a new IP if you've properly configured the Reconnect feature.
I permanently get error "Bandwidth limit reached" or "509 bandwidth limit exceeded" even after changing my IP, what can I do?
You possibly ran into this known issue.
JD can only download / request complete files.
Browsers and other MEGA tools can request only parts of files e.g.:
- mega allows you to download 2GB but you want to download a 5GB file
- Other tools will just download parts of that 2GB file until MEGA servers say "enough for today" and resume later
--> JDownloader cannot do this and will thus fail until you got a free quota of at least those full 5GB available.
So far there is no way to download such files as a free user if there is less bandwidth available than the full length of the file.
- Buy a mega premium/pro account and add it to JDownloader
- Use other tools to download such files as free-user