1fichier.com: Settings and Troubleshooting
How can I download using a premium account?
- Go to 1fichier.com/console/params.pl -> Click on API Key -> Get my API Key -> Copy the key to your clipboard
- Open JDownloader -> Settings -> Account Manager -> Add -> 1fichier.com -> Enter your API key here
If you're using myjdownloader, enter your API key in both the username and password fields!
I'm getting the error "Must Have CDN" or "Premium status must not be used on professional services".
1fichier.com cannot be used with VPN/Proxy- or Server-IPs.
If you think you're falsely getting this message, contact the 1fichier support.
This message is not related to the JDownloader software!
I bought CDN credits, how can I use CDN credits for downloading?
- Stop your downloads in JDownloader and open 1fichier.com/console/params.pl in your browser -> Click on CDN Credits -> Hit the checkbox
- Go to Settings -> Account Manager -> Rightclick on 1fichier.com -> Refresh
It should look like this:
- Now you can start your downloads again and your CDN credits will be used for downloading.
I own a free account so I'm unable to generate an API key to add it to JDownloader, how can I use it in JDownloader?
- Open JDownloader -> Settings -> Plugins -> 1fichier.com -> Disable
Use premium API
- Now add your account to JDownloader under Settings -> Account Manager -> Add -> 1fichier.com -> Enter your username and password