My (premium) account not accepted, what can I do?
Posted by pspzockerscene psp, Last modified by pspzockerscene psp on 21 September 2020 02:14 PM
My (premium) Account is not accepted, what can I do?
First you should know where to buy premium accounts and how to add them to JD: Click here
- Make sure your account login credentials are valid.
Make sure that your account has enough traffic left and is NOT expired. Therefore delete the cookies in your browser (e.g. Chrome/Firefox) and login again. If you can log in via browser, skip step 2 and continue with step 3. If not you have invalid login credentials and maybe need to reset your password.
- Check in your browser and confirm your Account Status: Premium? Expired Premium? Free Account?. JDownloader does accept free accounts for some of the hosters, for instance when it provides benefits: increased download limits, download speeds, less wait times, no captchas. If you are unsure if free account services are supported please contact us (see 5.)
- If your password contains special characters, please change it to alphanumeric characters. Remove account from JD and Re-add it, this will test if the special character was the cause.
If special chars caused the issue, please contact our support so we can check this (see point 5). Special characters in passwords should not cause any trouble in JDownloader!
- If you're using a proxy, try it without and/or test it via proxy in your webbrowser and see if it works there! If proxy works in browser but not in JDownloader please contact us (see 5.)
- If none of the suggestions above assist, please don't hesitate and contact us ticket support or forum support .